Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday Taylor got 2 Visitors!

Trevor and Tyson went up to the Provo temple and surprised Taylor when he and his Comp came up to take a walk. He looked good and just seemed happy to be there. He looks the same even if he has gained 10 lbs that I can't see. What great example Taylor has had to prepare him to be a great Missionary, but his 2 big brothers. Thanks boys for going and visiting Taylor since I can't. They would spot a Mother any where. I would be the one crying.

4 comments:

Janet said...

So fun! I'm glad they got to see Taylor. It was fun having Tyson here for dinner, too.

Troy said...

My handsome boys!

jenny said...

Three cute boys.

The Gallagher group said...

That is so cool they got to see Taylor!! And Kelsey you look so beautiful in your dress! I love it!