Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

This year Kelsie and I went out and bought all new decorations for the tree. It's our candy tree. It fits our family.
One of our family traditions is we go to Tepanyaki for dinner on Christmas Eve.
This is me with Grandpa and Grandma Cox.
Kelsie and Jenny are trying to pass the time waiting. Our wait was 1 1/2 hours!
Kelsie, Jenny and Tyson


Trevor & Jenny sitting at the table at the restaurant. We love it there.
The boys relaxing with their tummies full!!!

The girls!!!

Christmas morning, Troy reading the Christmas story to start our day off remembering why we celebrate this day.

Tyson showing off his new jeans and the striped sweat shirt he had me make him.

Taylor showing off his jeans, half asleep.

Kelsie with her Ed Hardy perfume and bag!

Troy Dean with the picture Kelsie gave him.

Troy with his favorite present, his new exhaust pipe for his bike.

Last of all me with all the wonderful things my family gave me. They are so sweet and really thoughtful in the gifts they gave me. Thanks everyone you are the best..

4 comments:

jenny said...

Sweet, Im the first person to comment on your new blog! It looks like you had a great Christmas even though your favorite son wasn't there (Trevor- in case you forgot.) Can't wait to see even more posts.

-Trevor

Janet said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Jeanette! You're in my google reader now so I'll know whenever you make a new post.

Troy said...

When you are married you become as one thus my dream car is Jeanettes dream car. She just doesn't realize as of yet how to recognize or recall her dreams. It takes some time and training of the perfection lobe within the brain to appreciate the likes of a 400 horse power family sedan. She's coming right along however.

jenny said...

Glad you have a blog now:)