Saturday, January 30, 2010

STATE DRILL TEAM COMPITION

The beginning of the State drill competition.
Trevor and Jenny were real troopers getting there at 8:30 am to wait in line outside.

Kelsie and McCall waiting for their first State Competition to start!

Jenny and I at the beginning of the day.

My cute girls! Jenny is always there for Kelsie.


Tenae, Kris (Coach Michelle's husband) and Troy.



Kevin and I towards the end of the day.
Doesn't it look like I have been there 10 hours?

This is the "Kick" dance they took 4th in.


Oh boy! They don't look as happy as in the beginning of the day.
It's tough to find out where you live makes the difference not how good you dance.
The winners of "State" were all the SLC schools. I hear that's how it is every year. Kasha knew that from other years and took the news better.


The Cardinelle's were the winners in my book!

Coach Janessa and Kelsie.

3 comments:

Troy said...

I love the background, it is very valentineeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It's a lot of fun to look at :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. This is Stephanie haha I don't have an account so I'm the anonymous person