Thursday, January 14, 2010

Taylor's first day at the temple.

The view of the Bountiful Temple while driving there in the early morning.


Taylor in the lobby of the temple.

These are some of the family and friends that were with us in the temple. There were others who left before we could take the pictures. Which are Trevor and Jenny, Bishop England and Dennis Hepworth. And of course Grandpa Cox, who was working in the temple.

Tyson, Kendall, Grandma Cox, Adam, Taylor, Zack
Troy and I.

The beautiful Bountiful Temple.
It is such a blessing to be in the temple with Troy and our 3 boys. It almost feels like a dream that we have hoped and prayed for, for so long. I am so thankful that we have such a place to drive to so quickly and be able to worship there. I love my children and am so proud of them. I can't wait until Kelsie can be there with us in a few years. I also am so happy I have a beautiful daughter-in-law to be there with us as a Cox family.



My Tay-bay!

After the temple we went to Sills cafe for breakfast. These are Taylor's friends who are leaving around the same time as him and were able to join us at the Temple.
Taylor, Adam and Zack (or Cuz)

Tyson, Grandma Cox, Troy and I.

1 comment:

Troy said...

That was a good ole day in the neighborhood!